Mo's Pizza Fest XIII
Mo’s Pizza 1112 Ave H Westwego, La 70094 Mo’s Pizza Fest XIII Mo’s Pizza will be presenting our 13th Annual Mo’s Pizza Fest with a new twist this year. For the first time in the history of the event, we will present the festival on a Sunday! The date will be May 31st, 2015. The fest serves as an annual event for Children’s Hospital of New Orleans-Tax ID #720467503, Westwego Police Department-Tax ID #76-0734993, and Westwego Fire Department- Tax ID #72-6001499. Your tax deductible donation also helps these “Public Servants” buy needed equipment that normally would not be within their budgetary means. Children’s Hospital uses donation such as this to fund research and equipment in the battle against sickness and diseases that affect children in our area.We are seeking sponsors for our 13th Annual Mo’s Pizza Fest. Sponsorships are available in multiple tiers and are tax deductible. Below are the levels we offer:
- Diamond-$2500 Center Stage Sign (over stage), Name on T-shirt, Name on Sponsor Banner- ONLY 1 SPOT AVAILABLE $1500 Vertical Stage Sign- ONLY 2 SPOTS AVAILABLE Name on T-shirt, Name on Sponsor Banner
- Platinum- $1000 4 x 8 Fence Sign, Name on T-shirt, Name on Banner
- Gold- $750 3x6 Fence Sign, Name on T-shirt, Name on Banner
- Silver- $500 2x3 Fence Sign, Name on T-shirt, Name on Banner
- Bronze- $250 Name on T-shirt, Name on Banner,/li>
All Sponsorships and Donations need to be in by May 13th, so that signs and shirts can be printed in time. We can also use any donations, such as paper goods, prizes for raffles, and gift cards to help make this year’s fest a success. There will be live bands, great food and fun, all for a great cause. For more information, please call us @ 504-341-9650 (Jeff or Roy) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also in need for volunteers. This is a great event for any high school student that needs to do service hours. Please contact email@example.com to set up the times available. Thanks again for always making our Mo’s Pizza Fest a success.
Sincerely, Jeffrey and Lisa G. Arcemont and the Krewe of Mo’s Pizza